As we continue on in our Senior Spotlights, I wanted to take a moment to get to know another young lady who is going to be pivotal in our success this year.
• Madeline Stults
• How long have you played soccer? I’ve played soccer on and off since I was in
1st grade but really started enjoying it in high school.
• What position do you play? I’m a very flexible player and love playing any
position but I’d say I’m most comfortable playing outside back.
• What was your fondest memory of playing at RHS? My favorite memory was
when we played capture the flag at practice. Everyone really got into it and it
just made the game super fun since it was so competitive.
• What’s your number? #19
• Are you a captain? Yes
• Are you planning to play at the collegiate level or in the future?
I would be open to playing in college.
• Have you ever received any medals/recognition in this sport?I received 2nd
All NCC team last year and most improved player my freshman year.
• What are you looking forward to most about senior year? I’m looking forward
to just playing soccer and spending time with my friends.
• What is your personal goal for this Year? Team Goal? My personal goal is to
develop my footwork and as a team goal I’d like us to get better recognition
on the field and to understand the game better.
• What do you plan on studying? I don’t know where I would like to go to
school but I know I want to be a teacher.
• What advice would you give yourself 4 years ago if you could go back? I’d tell
myself to get my priorities straight and to not take everything so seriously.
• What advice would you give yourself 4 years from now if you could go forward?
I’d probably tell myself to never give up cause that’s pretty applicable
• Who is your role model? My role model is probably Jesus. He was such a
caring person who put other people first. He showed that in order to be a
good leader you have to first serve.
• Who do you look up to?
I look up to my parents. They’re both really hard workers and kind,
• What do you like to do in your free time? I really like to do Zumba in my free
• What is your fondest memory at RHS? My fondest memory of RHS was
probably the homecoming games. The energy was just super fun.
• What is your favorite food? My favorite food is fruit- like literally any kind lol.
• What is your favorite quote? One quote that I remind myself of is “You either
win , or you learn.”
• If you were any animal what animal would you be? Why? If I were an animal I
would probably be a cat although I like dogs better. I think I’d be a cat
because I’m pretty independent. Cats enjoy company but are also fine being
on their own. They also tend to have pretty dramatic mood swings.
• What is your biggest accomplishment? My biggest accomplishment is
probably being valedictorian.
• What do you hope to accomplish in the future. I hope to also work hard to
get good grades in college.
Madeline’s name is one you will hear early and often this season. Expect BIG things from her and the RHS Lady’s Soccer program this year!